Varying everything chest workout
1. Some workouts very few sets and slow heavy reps
2. Some workouts faster reps more sets and exercises and angles
3. Some workouts I use light loading with a high rep pump set and a long stretch at the end.
4. I finish every pec workout with a set of decline push ups to failure.
5. Some workouts nothing but dumbbells and cables
6. Some workouts nothing but barbells
7. Some workouts nothing but machines.
8. One idea that has worked really well for me is to train chest once a week super intense for 4-6 weeks then not training them directy again for 2-3 months.
This has been a miracle cure for me when i do start training them again they expand like crazy…and I loose very little strength or size during those “off” months the spillover stimulation from other muscles that are still being trained keeps them from seeing much atrophy.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Chest Training Tips.
Back to Top