A Must Have Item For Your Home Gym!
BACKBULL Lat Bar Review
BACKBULL Lat Bar Review - Attachment for Back Workouts - Close Grip Inverted Row Handle
With back workouts you quickly learn a truism, all of the wide grip chins and pull-downs in the world can't give you a fully developed, ripped back.
For that, you must do your heavy rows, especially close grip. However, the problem with those exercises (heavy low pulley rows, T-bar rows and medium grip bent over barbell rows) is that they put an enormous load on the lower back.
The BACKBULL might be available again in late 2020.
We will update this page if/when that happens. Or, buy the KENSUI Swissies45 Pull up grips that can be attached to any barbell or pullup bar and do the same thing as the backbull.
Now, with BACKBULL lat workouts in any smith machine or power rack you experience incredible gains for heavy rowing with no lower back loading.
Nothing seems to match the "OLD SCHOOL" feel of body weight exercises, no matter if it's dips, wide grip chins, or BACK BULL rows. Simply put, "they are all brutal, effective exercises". And even if you have never had low back injuries, after a few sets, BACKBULL will become one of your "go to" rowing movements on back day.
BACK BULL is "overbuilt" for strength, and proudly made in the USA, welded robotically in an ISO 9001 Certified Factory. "It took dozens of prototypes, with different spacing, and angles, BUT WE GOT IT RIGHT!"
Backbull lat bar with chain attached to my outdoor pullup bar. Last exercise on back day - 10 degrees and lake effect snow:
- Close Grip Inverted Row Handle
- A Sculptured Back and Tight Core. Engages all Core muscles throughout exercise, thereby creating a tight chiseled Core
- Back bull Logo turned Out/inner back (mid-lower traps) Logo turned In/all Lats (including lowers)
- No Lower-back Strain usually associated with Rowing type Exercises, ie.(low-pulley rows)
- Awarded "MOST RELEVANT NEW EXERCISE EQUIPMENT" by Planet Muscle magazine.
- Quickly adopted by Cross Fit and MMA trainers for takedown power.
- Used by our troops in AFGHANISTAN (which backbull donated)
- "Bought another BACKBULL, (one for each house). You have a really good product, great for training clients." Lou Ferrigno, Celebrity Apprentice Backbull Lat Bar Review
- When bodyweight isn't enough, use a weight vest or even weight plates on your chest!
- Proudly made in the USA! All Steel construction, Use in any Smith Machine, Power Rack or straight bar pullup bar
- Weighs 5lbs 14 ounces
- Overall height is 9" ( 6" frame plus 3" hook)
- Length is 11", measured from the center of the handles.
- Handles are angled at around 11 degrees
- Heavy Duty! Will take years of abuse!
To convert this bar for lat pulldowns and rows, I added this simple chain set up:
Chain and spring link NOT INCLUDED You can get this at any hardware store.
BONUS: Buy the BACKBULL from me and I'll email you links to 22 ebooks I have compiled on bodybuilding related topics. These ebooks are:
- Max OT workout
- Workout Log Version 1
- Workout Log Version 2
- Free Supplement Review Guide
- Gameover (BB cutting diet plan)
- Increase Testosterone
- Full Body Dumbbell workout
- Top 20 Ways to Screw Up in the Gym
- 4-fitness ebooks (Contains exercises you never heard of)
- Best Arm Exercises You Never Heard Of
- Nautilus Bulletin #1 by Arthur Jones
- West Side 4 Barbell
- Random Dumbbell Intervals
- Top Ten Muscle Building Recipes
- Armed Power. Build Bigger Biceps
- Lean Body Nutrition Secrets
- Tri Phase Workout
- Tri Phase Log Book
- Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbell review
- Ironmaster Super Bench review
- Vince Gironda 8x8 workout
- Source of the Best Protein Online
Back to Top