by Matt D.
Best Source of Egg Whites
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive or corn oil
- 1 cup Egg Whites
- 2 Tbsp chopped green/red peppers.
- 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp diced ham
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a 9-inch nonstick frying pan.
2. Lightly sauté onions, peppers and ham. Set aside.
3. Place 1/2 Tbsp of oil in pan at medium high heat.
4. Pour in Egg Whites.
As eggs begin to cook, lift sides to allow Egg Whites to set. While top of omelet is still moist, place the sautéed mixture on the omelet. Add Cheese if desired.
Using spatula, fold omelet in half. Be sure to not over cook. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your Protein Recipe.
Jul 06, 22 01:48 PM
Sep 20, 21 02:39 PM
Jul 07, 21 05:35 PM