A Must Have Item For Your Home Gym!
Rogue R6 Power Rack
Rogue R6 power rack mini review and photos by JP Rock
- I ordered Sunday. It came on a pallet the following Friday
- Very stable, I don't have to worry about it moving after re-racking
- I love the versatility (there are holes everywhere)
- I love the space inside squat area (43 in x 43). I'm doing box squats inside the rack!
- I love all the pull-up options. Notice I cut the double pull-up bar. Now I have the fat bar in the front and the regular bar in the rear.
- I lowered the top cross members so that the monkey bar clears the ceiling.
- I purchased the long safety spotters which I use for just about every exercise (front squat, box squat, bench press, seated shoulder press). They're easier to move and adjust
- I use chain spotters for Good Mornings and regular squats
- I HATE the long spotter pins (jammed my fingers and never used them again. Maybe I'll use them for rack pulls?)
- Not a fan of the dip attachment. I liked the powertec better.
- I have to do over-head presses outside the rack.
- Numbered holes would have been nice.
- 2x3" uprights with Westside Hole Spacing: 1" through bench region and 2" everywhere else
- 2x Double Plate Storage and 4x Single Plate Storage
- 4x Band Pegs
- 2x Storage pegs for bands and chains
- Fat/Skinny Pullup Bar: 2" and 1.25" diameter bars
- Monkey Chin Bar
- 6x 90" Westside Uprights
- 4x 43" Crossmembers w/holes
- 4x 24" Crossmembers w/holes
- 1pr Jcups
- 1x Fat/Skinny Pullup Bar
- 1x 43" Multi-Grip Bar
- 6x Band Pegs
- 1pr pin/pipe Safeties
- 2x Double Plate storage
- 4x Single Plate Storage
Footprint: 81" deep x 52" wide
Buy the Rogue R6 Power Rack Here
Back to Top