From the Anabolic Cookbook
Makes 4 Servings
* - 4 large fresh chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (average 8oz per breast)
* - 4 cups fresh spinach
* - 2 Tbsp of garlic
* - 1/4 cup walnuts crushed
* - Salt
* - Fresh ground black pepper
* - Olive oil (not extra virgin)
* 1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Butterfly Chicken Breasts (cut along side and lay out flat leaving attached at one end like a book) and lay out flat on cutting board. You can pound it slightly to flatten a bit if you want.
* 2. Rub both sides with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
* 3. Lightly wilt spinach in non-stick pan, or if using frozen just thaw.
* 4. Spread roasted garlic paste onto one half on inside of chicken breasts.
* 5. Sprinkle with crushed walnuts.
* 6. Place spinach on top of walnuts.
* 7. Fold top over and place on a rack fitted inside a sheet pan or roasting pan.
* 8. Place chicken in oven and bake for 20 minutes on 400. Then reduce heat to 325 and roast for an additional 30 minutes, or until inside stuffing reaches 145 degrees.
* 9. Let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
* Calories: 407
* Protein: 55g
* Carbohydrates: 4g
* Fat: 19g
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your Protein Recipe.
Jul 06, 22 01:48 PM
Sep 20, 21 02:39 PM
Jul 07, 21 05:35 PM