by Ralph W.
Best Source of Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Egg Whites International (2 pumps)
- 1/8 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1.5 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar free Maple syrup
- Fat Free Butter Spray
- Non-fat cooking spray or Olive Oil spray
1. Lightly coat skillet with cooking spray or oil.
2. Heat skillet on medium low heat.
3. Using a handheld blender - Mix cottage cheese, egg whites, and protein powder.
4. Pour batter into pan. Cook each side until pancake is golden.
5. Top with banana slices and syrup.
* This would also be good with strawberries! Or perhaps substitute chocolate protein powder for vanilla and then top with fresh blueberries. Lots of options!
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your Protein Recipe.
Jul 06, 22 01:48 PM
Sep 20, 21 02:39 PM
Jul 07, 21 05:35 PM