A Must Have Item For Your Home Gym!
Ironmasters Adjustable Dumbbells 45lb Set
If you don't know what ironmasters are, where ya been under a rock?
Check out this page for a complete review of the Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbell system.
Ironmaster used to only offer a 75lb dumbbell pair as their starter package, but now they offer a Ironmasters Adjustable Dumbbells 45lb Set without a stand:
New Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbell 45lb set - CLICK HERE
No stand is included, but all you need is any flat surface to change the weight plates. If you have the 75lb set this is a decent way to get an extra set of handles with a few extra weights.
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws!
- Adjust from 5-45 lbs each in 2.5 lb increments in just seconds. (45 lbs each dumbbell = 90 lbs total)
- Change weights on any flat surface. Dumbbell Stand is not included but is available separately.
- Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 12 ea. 5 lb plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb plates. Handles weigh 5 lbs empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs so the starting weight is 10 lbs each dumbbell before plates are added. 35 lbs of plates can be loaded on each handle.
- Dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with diamond knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty - go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Lifetime warranty!
- Add-on kits available to expand the set to 75 lbs each or go all the way up to 120 lbs each dumbbell.
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.5" x 6.5" x 11.5" long at the 45lb size and just 9" long at 20lbs size. Handle grip diameter is 1.25" and there is 6.5" grip width inside.
Buy the new Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbell 45lb set - CLICK HERE
Back to Top