Citrus Baked Tilapia
From the Anabolic Cookbook
Makes 4 Servings
* - 1 pound fresh tilapia fillets
* - 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
* - 1 Tbsp. lime zest
* - 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
* - 1/4 cup orange juice (preferably freshly-squeezed)
* - 1/2 thai red pepper (optional, only if you like it spicy)
* - 1 tsp. seasalt
* - 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
* 1. In a bowl, mix olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, orange juice, chili sauce and salt and pepper.
* 2. Place tilapia fillets in the dish, turning to coat well with marinade.
* 3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes at 400 degrees F or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
* Calories: 193
* Protein: 33g
* Carbohydrates: 0g
* Fat: 9g
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your Protein Recipe.
Back to Top