CHOCOLATE FRENCH TOAST
by Diana D.
Best Source of Egg Whites
- 3 Ounces Egg Whites International (3 pumps)
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 3 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1/8 cup sugar free maple syrup
- Cinnamon powder
- Splenda Sweetener
- Sugar Free Pancake Syrup
- Sliced Banana - Fat Free Butter Spray
- Non-fat cooking spray or Olive Oil spray
1. Lightly coat skillet with cooking spray.
2. Heat skillet on medium low heat.
3. Mix Egg Whites and Chocolate Protein Powder in a bowl
4. Soak both sides of bread slices into mixture then place in skillet
5. Cook each side until golden brown
6. Spray 1 squirt per slice of Fat Free Butter spray
7. Top with banana Slices, Sugar Free Pancake Flavor Syrup, and cinnamon powder
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your Protein Recipe.
Back to Top