Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
From the Anabolic Cookbook
Makes 1 Servings
* - 1 teaspoon olive oil
* - 3 cups broccoli
* - 2 thinly sliced carrot
* - 1 onion, cut into wedges
* - 6 oz. sirloin steak cut into strips
* - 3 tbsp low sodium chicken or beef broth
* - 1 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
* - 1 teaspoon whole wheat flour
* - 1/2 teaspoon Splenda
* 1.Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add the prepared vegetables.
* 2.Cook, stirring until veggies are crisp tender and onions are browned. Put aside.
* 3.Stir in the beef strips, cook until desired doneness.
* 4.In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, stirring to dissolve the flour; add to the beef mixture and cook stirring constantly until sauce thickens
* Calories: 554
* Protein: 58g
* Carbohydrates: 38g
* Fat: 19g
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your Protein Recipe.
Back to Top