From the Anabolic Cookbook
Makes 1 Servings
* - 1 teaspoon olive oil
* - 3 cups broccoli
* - 2 thinly sliced carrot
* - 1 onion, cut into wedges
* - 6 oz. sirloin steak cut into strips
* - 3 tbsp low sodium chicken or beef broth
* - 1 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
* - 1 teaspoon whole wheat flour
* - 1/2 teaspoon Splenda
* 1.Heat olive oil in a large skillet and add the prepared vegetables.
* 2.Cook, stirring until veggies are crisp tender and onions are browned. Put aside.
* 3.Stir in the beef strips, cook until desired doneness.
* 4.In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, stirring to dissolve the flour; add to the beef mixture and cook stirring constantly until sauce thickens
* Calories: 554
* Protein: 58g
* Carbohydrates: 38g
* Fat: 19g
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your Protein Recipe.
Jul 06, 22 01:48 PM
Sep 20, 21 02:39 PM
Jul 07, 21 05:35 PM