Banana Maple Protein Snack Wraps
From the Anabolic Cookbook
Makes 1 Serving
* - 1 8" 100% Whole Wheat Wrap
* - 1 medium banana
* - 1 tablespoons of all natural peanut butter (or almond butter)
* - 1 tablespoon of slivered almonds
* - 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
* - 1 tablespoons of sugar free maple syrup
* 1. In a separate bowl, mash banana and protein powder together with a fork until combined.
* 2. Spread the peanut butter onto the tortilla. Top with the banana mixture.
* 3. Sprinkle with almonds, then drizzle with maple syrup.
* 4. Roll the wrap and enjoy!
(Per Serving - 1 Wrap)
* Calories: 479
* Protein: 33g
* Carbohydrates: 52g
* Fat: 15g
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your Protein Recipe.
Back to Top