From the Anabolic Cookbook
Makes 6 Servings
* - 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts weighing about 6 oz. / 170 g each
* - 1/4 cup / 60 ml of oat bran
* - 1/4 cup / 60 ml of wheat germ
* - 1 Tbsp / 15 ml coarsely ground flaxseed
* - 1/4 cup / 60 ml coarsely ground almonds
* - 1/2 tsp / 2 1/2 ml sea salt
* - 1/2 tsp / 2 1/2 ml white pepper
* - Pinch garlic powder
* - 1/2 cup / 120 ml water or low-sodium chicken broth
* - 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
* 1. Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or coating lightly with best-quality olive oil.
* 2. Cut chicken breasts into nugget-sized pieces, about 1.5 inches square. Set aside.
* 3. Next, combine all dry ingredients in a large container with a tightly fitting lid. Shake well. This is your coating mixture.
* 4. Combine water and egg in a medium bowl. Dip each piece in the water/egg-white mixture. Then dip each piece in the coating mixture. Make sure each piece is well coated.
* 5. Place on the baking sheet. When all of your chicken has been coated and your baking sheet is full, place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
(Per Serving - 4 Nuggets)
* Calories: 100
* Protein: 12g
* Carbohydrates: 7g
* Fat: 3.5g
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your Protein Recipe.
Jul 06, 22 01:48 PM
Sep 20, 21 02:39 PM
Jul 07, 21 05:35 PM