by Mike Wiz
- Four 8-inch fat free flour tortillas
- 3 Tbsp chopped green peppers
- 1/8 Tbsp salt, touch of pepper and cummin
- 1 cup Egg Whites
- 3 Tbsp diced tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded jalapeno cheese or cheddar
- 1 Tbsp olive or corn oil
- 1/2 cup of chorizo or diced meat of your choice
1. Place 1 Tbsp oil in nonstick frying pan.
2. Season and cook green peppers for 2 min. (add meat if desired)
3. Add Egg Whites and scramble until fully cooked.
4. Stir in tomato.
5. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese.
6. Spoon and roll in a tortilla.
Best Source of Egg Whites
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your Protein Recipe.
Jul 06, 22 01:48 PM
Sep 20, 21 02:39 PM
Jul 07, 21 05:35 PM