Best Source of Egg Whites
- 2 or 3 Pumps of Egg Whites
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened soy milk (you can also use non-fat or low-fat milk)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp. safflower or canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. agave or other sweetener
1. Using a flour sifter, sift all dry ingredients (except wheat germ) into a large mixing bowl
2. Add wheat germ to the bowl and blend well with a whisk
3. In a separate bowl, mix all your wet ingredients using a hand blender into a smooth liquid.
4. Mix wet and dry ingredients together and blend with a whisk.
5. Pour a little in at a time into your waffle skillet and cook until golden.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your Protein Recipe.
Back to Top